Students with at least C+ in Mathematics and Science, and D+ in English, Nepali and Social Studies in the SEE with 50% marks in entrance test.
Students with at least D+ in English, Mathematics, Nepali, Science and Social Studies in the SEE with 40% marks in the entrance test.
Students with at least D+ in English, Nepali and Social Studies in tgh SEE with 40% marks in the entrance test for Major English, Sociology and Journalism.
Students with at least D+ in Englsih in the SEE with 40% marks in the entrance test for Dancce, Music, Painting and Sculpture.
The eligible students have to fill up the admission form and sit for the entrance test. As they get through the test, they have to sit for an interview with their parents. Then, they have to enroll themselves within 3 days submitting the following documents.
1. A copy of Character/ Transfer Certificate
2. A copy of SEE Grade Sheet.
3. Two pp size photos.
NB: The management will not accept the student's admission after all the seats are occupied even though they have met the eligibility criteria.
Bluebird provides scholarships to academically sound,deserving as well as needy students who meet the criteria prescribed.the scholarships will be provided on the following bases:
1. See gpa.
2. Entrance examination performance.
3. Physically challenged/marginalized/underprivileged/ethnic/indigenous background (local government recommendations required for +2)
4. National/international recognition in any field.
5. Special recommendations made by local community,school,deo,moe,and other related authorities.
However,in order to retain the scholarship privilege the students have to pass the exams of each term.the students will forfeit the privilege for the term,should he or she fail any subject.if the student passes the entire subjects in the following term,she or he shall regain the scholarship.
Nb:scholarship awards will be provided on the “first come,first served” basis.